WIRED IONIZATION SMOKE DETECTOR MODEL: WSM-01
Tags: Burglar Alarm .
Wired Ionization Smoke Detector Model: WSM-01
The Wired Smoke Detector is an INPUT DEVICE used for fire detection which is triggered by smoke. The WSM-01 is ionization type. It can use independently or as a front-end detector of an alarm system. Upon detection of smoke, the WSM-01 automatically generates an alarm signal to control panel and Led indication alarm. The unit is RF and EMI Immunity to interferences produced by radio device.
- Newly-developed ionization smoke sensor unit inside;
- Independently or as a front-end detector of an alarm system;
- Wired transmitting digital signal to control panel;
- Intelligent logic control, eliminate false alarm;
- Microcontroller temperature analysis and Automatic temperature compensation for best summertime detection;
- Tightly-mated bug guard to protect the sensor optics from insects, spiders and dust, Worm, it is dustproof, mothproof and anti-white light;
- Strong adaptability to circumstance requirements;
- SMT adopted, RF and EMI Immunity;
- Manual test, auto-reset, and low power consumption;
- Thin structure design;
- Alarm output contacts of relay: N.C./ N.O. optional.
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-35V
- Standby Current: NC≤12mA ; NO≤2mA
- Alarm Current: NC≤3mA ; NO≤15mA
- RF Immunity: > 20 V/m 10 – 1000 MHz
- Sensitivity: class I, 3%/m
- White Light Immunity: > 8000 lux
- Noise(Vp-p): <200mV, (mVp-p)(25°C)
- Alarm Output: NC or NO, Led indication
- Alarm Volume: 80 square meters (with the installation height of 6m-12m), and 60 square meters (with the installation height of less than 6m)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C
- Relative Humidity: Less than 95% (25 ℃ )
- Installation Mode: Ceiling Mounted
- Housing: High-impact ABS
- Dimensions: 100mm x 50mm (Dia.xH)
- Applications: For indoor use.